Scratchbuilt

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Guys
Someone mentioned card models and the following links will give you plenty to modify to scratch build from
Canon 3D Papercraft - Virgin Atlantic Airways A340-600 is an airliner. Canon 3D Papercraft - Racer539 Hawk is a flying model. I have built all the gliders but since my nephew and nieces played them to death I have no pictures. Yes I built the dragon and I will post a photo as soon as I get one. The site Canon Inkjet Printer - CREATIVE PARK has almost every type of model you can think of so have fun.
If, like me, you prefer your model aircraft in the air try Mike's flying scale model pages Gerar, you will LOVE this site since it has plan downloads and info on lots of oddball stuff including early jets. It's also the place to blame for the picture below.
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk166/The_Dragonsinger/He162/HE16203a.jpg
The model is progressing and I will keep posting progress reports.

Gerar your models are terrific. They're so good I'm terrified of trying to match up to them. How about just varnishing them to show off the wood?
Regards
Dragonsinger

Hi Guys.....

Long time no see.....been busy doing so many things, but let me show you where am at with this project and another...

s79-CHICA-1.jpg

bianco2.jpg

motores.jpg

rojo22222.jpg

and right now am here.....maybe a week or two to go..:rolleyes:

tre.jpg

uno.jpg

Why the backlog on the SM-79?.....well take a look..I got me envolved with this Caproni 101.............

pano1.jpg

corte1.jpg

pass6.jpg

pass8.jpg

pass5.jpg

pass7.jpg

...................Thanks for your time.8)

Hi Gerar,

Man... how long haven't we seen you here ? It seems for ages.As usual nice models. Well done .:D :D :D

BTW I need your e-mail address.Have you received my PMs?

Wonderful models, and a unique gift. I don't have the guts to try to scratch
build something like that...

Charles

Hi guys.....your words literally make me blush!!!! thanks....

I have just finished plans for the Imam Romeo RO-1. This is one of my preferite aircraft, not avery well known one at that but the plane has quite a historyin the Italian Regia Aeronautica during the Ethiopian Campaign of 1934-36. I made a 1:72 scale a long time ago and was so happy with it, I pomised myself I would do a larger one with complete cockpit and surely neat spoke wheels....so I´ll finish the present two relatively soon and start with the good old RO...............see you guys, take care and happy modeling.:car10:

WOW!!!! who did that?????.....beautiful signature.....this is a REAL present.......Thank you very much, great job!!!! wood and all......really appreciate it...........Grazie!!!!..:D :D

Well, I almost finished the "Sorci Verdi" SM-79, but I still have some details to take care of, a finished cabin, some surface lines on the wings and fuselage and some paint details like engine smoke etc, about a week more of work, but thought you guys might like to take a peek.....

It all started like this....

PLAN-2.jpg

Almost ready for the hangar......Notice that the "C" model or "Corsa" had no hump nor under fuselage gondola. It was made as sleek as possible since they also put it in distance races, notice the elongated spinners. This particular one is one of the group that flew from Rome to Rio de Janeiro in the record braking flight in 1938. The four were given as a gift to the BAF, all pilots and crew returned to Italy by an Italian Navy ship.....

001fin.jpg

002fin.jpg

003fin.jpg

004-fin.jpg

005fin.jpg

Hi Guys....Long time no see!!!!..I see my last post was in 2008!!!! where did time go???

Last edited:
Here are some models I have completed since last visit and some that are in the construction stage...

Ansaldo AC-3
FIN-1.jpg

FIN-5.jpg

B-18, Bolo
BOLO1.jpg

FINITO77.jpg

Caproni 101
pano1.jpg

ca-101-333.jpg

Fiat CR-20
final4.jpg

fuselageyala03.jpg