• Yes

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No, dumb idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm happy with what I have

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just put up a new Avatar Siggy, so I am doing OK. But there are a few long-time members with no siggy, hey what's wrong guys? {Syscom, Tim, Bill, Glider} :) 8)

I think it's cool to see the different siggy's that people come up with, there are a few masterpieces - Les, DerAdler, Soren have some cool Siggy's

There has been a flurry of new ones. I'd like to see an area where the old ones go so we can check them out. Kinda like a Siggy Musuem. I loved Comiso's Me 262 shark. (I think it was him?)

There has been a flurry of new ones. I'd like to see an area where the old ones go so we can check them out. Kinda like a Siggy Musuem. I loved Comiso's Me 262 shark. (I think it was him?)

Hey Great Idea! We should start a thread on this...

My siggy was a gift from Wurger. I like it. I suppose when it needs changing,
he will change it. My avatar is ok...... havn't found anything better at the
moment.

Charles

No reason at all Erich. This was just something else to discuss......and........if anyone wanted their changed, maybe they could request it here.

and I agree with Adler, he shouldn't change his as he has one of the best on the board......IMO.

its a personal issue and for me no "new" thread was needed as everyone can simply work it out themselves ............. it's that simple like choosing and placing an avatar, almost all the serious military boards now on the net give easy to understand instructions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back