Should I split?..

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
3,200
79
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Location
Deep in suburban Surrey
...pages like this? http://www.altgame.net/aircraft/junkers/junkers.html

I kind of want to have a page of Ju87s, then Ju88s etc. But I can see it becoming difficult to navigate...

What do you think?
 
OK, I think I will do it
 
Ok, but then you have to split also versions like hurri Mk. Ia, Ib, IIb, IIc, etc.... As suggested by myself week ago ;)
 

Attachments

  • junkersju87d5slovakia_202.gif
    junkersju87d5slovakia_202.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 220
I got it from a very reputable source...


...well, ok, it was a Russian site, and on your word, it will be gone :)

Ok, but then you have to split also versions like hurri Mk. Ia, Ib, IIb, IIc, etc....

Nope - 1 page of hurricanes, 1 page of harts, 1 page of hunters, or whatever, I'm having enough trouble already trying to split stuff as it is :x
 
Duly noted... :happy7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back