Show us your library....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Updating library and hoping others will show off there's. Always nice to see more posted as to see what others I can add to mine or vise versa or ask how a good a book is. Please feel free to share or update your library. Here is mine updated.

All the best Paul

HPIM3339.JPG
HPIM3340.JPG
HPIM3341.JPG
HPIM3342.JPG
HPIM3343.JPG
HPIM3344.JPG
HPIM3345.JPG
HPIM3346.JPG
HPIM3347.JPG
HPIM3348.JPG

Last edited:
Under construction! Mostly Luftwaffe will post up some more images when completed (could be a long time :) )

Attachments

• IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2413.JPG
    IMG_2413.JPG
    1,020.4 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_2412.JPG
    IMG_2412.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Wondering if anyone uses or has used a home library app? I just installed one on my android device the other day and even though I have only played with it a little, the ease of use is great. That easy part is the ISBN scanner function that auto-populates most of the fields. I do have a few rather old or obscure books where the ISBN didn't give any information. It was a free app and besides cataloging my small library, I also wanted to keep from buying multiples of the same books. (I hope I'm not the only one who's done this). It would be handy to have my own book catalog in my pocket. I think it may also have an option to share your catalog, but haven't looked into that yet.

Oh, and I am way past impressed with some of the pics here of personal libraries.
Regards,
Derek

Morning Derek,

As far as a smart phone app I have not used one. I have a couple of duplicate books. Usually when I go to the half price book store and forget I had one and duplicate it but they have a return policy so I just go and get my money back. I do have 5 duplicate books though probably will sell them when I think about it the next time I go to the half price book store. Usually don't get much for them but it's something

All the best
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back