Show us your library.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

HPIM3140.JPG
HPIM3141.JPG
HPIM3142.JPG
HPIM3143.JPG
HPIM3144.JPG
HPIM3145.JPG
HPIM3146.JPG
HPIM3147.JPG
HPIM3148.JPG
HPIM3149.JPG
More

Good Lord Paul, how do you find anything in that organized clutter?

LOL, lots of patients mainly. To be honest I see I messed up a few shots and moved some around as half way through I had my camera battery go dead and had to recharge. I think I am missing a square as well from the shots. Actually looks more than what I think there is, its 3 full book cases but still wanting more though running out of room :(

I know that feeling Paul !
I have three main bookcases - one large and two small - plus books stored on top of a chest of drawers, and have run out of space.
There are books resting horizontally on top of the vertically stored books, and books on the shelves of the bedside cabinets in both my bedrooms, as well as on another ratan shelf unit in my bedroom !
I have to seriously think before buying a book now, as I just don't have room for another book case. With the book storage, and the model display cabinets, the floor area in my house has reduced in size considerably - there are even cabinets on the stair landings !!
Oh look, another couple of books I'd like to get ...................

Fantastic collection Paul! I'm making notes of some of the titles.

Thanks guys, Andy if you want any more info on a certain book let me know and will scan a few pages for you so you have an idea what's in the book.

All the best
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back