siggy for the new year

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ok i tryed again on my home computer but it is not working i had one page on the siggy thing and one me trying to post the siggy

ok i tryed again on my home computer but it is not working i had one page on the siggy thing and one me trying to post the siggy

Maybe you could try and learn to read (and write for that matter).

But I'll be a nice person and help you.
1. Move the pointer on your screen to the word "User CP" on top of the page. (Moving you can do with the mouse. Practise and you'll get the hang of it)
2. When the pointer is on the word, press your left mouse button once.
3. In the same way as above described, click on the words "Edit Signature" on the left of the screen.
4. You see big, white box in the middle of the page. In it you'll see something like : [/IMG]....[/IMG] in which the dots stand for something very complicated.
5. Delete the text between the IMG marks, leaving the
there.
6. Try to type or copy/past (if you know how it works) the following text between the IMG marks:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/at...58d1233030743-siggy-new-year-flyboysig004.jpg

7. Click on the button "Safe
" below the white box.
8, This should work!

i'm not a retard i have ADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyboy, nobody said that. Just chill. We understand you're having a problem and we're just trying to help. Try what Marcel posted. If it doesn't work, I'll try to resize it - sometimes thats the problem.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about yelling at you

does this work for posting pics?

For uplading pics use "Manage Attachments". In the next window you will find some buttons , five ones to browse and set the path to five pics on your HDD you can upload simultaneously and a button "Upload".When pics are uploaded close the browser window and click "Submit Reply" in the "Post Reply" window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back