Sign of the times?

i just remembered Christmas sig....nothing like waiting until the last minute huh? i PMed someone but his time may be already spoken for. if anyone can make my christmas E-card ( which i will use as a sig PM me please.)...in the likelihood the person i asked is tied up. I have an idea i would like to use...
 
rochiesig01.gif
 
LMAO, BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Good question, Dave :smile:

In my case, it was weather.
Too warm to feel the Christmas season though I had collected not a few photo materials with my camera.
Here is one of them.

Photo_material_00.JPG
 
Had too much on to change it this festive season. Maybe this year...
 
Dave, You actually got LUMPS OF COAL, consider yourself privileged, I got:
lol Mike, that's not too bad, all things considered!

We have a guy that scrounges through the trash, ripping open bags and making a mess...but he's not taking bottles or cans, he's taking papers like CC apps, utility bills and such. So I took an Almond Roca gift box and refilled the gold foil with "nuggets" from the litterbox. Arranged them as they should be and placed the box at the top of the bag.

Long story short...the box was gone, the guy hasn't been back since! :lol:
 
I just realized I was about the only one that had a Christmas Sig this year.

WTF people?

Haven't had much luck swapping my siggy around lately so I thought it best not to tempt fate.



Geo

EDIT: Just noticed that half my icon air force is gone.
EDIT THE EDIT:....and now they're back
 
Last edited:
Well, I had thought of suggesting the Christmas banner for your benefit, but then decided not to, since I have too many lumps of coal as it is! :evil4:
Yes, I was glad that the banner was not changed. It would remind me of that time that it stayed on for 6 months. Christmas in may, the horror.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back