Signature for Rogi

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

imalko

Chief Master Sergeant
Mar 2, 2009
Vojvodina, Serbia
I was asked by Rogi the other day if I could make him a signature with elements related to Yugoslav aviation history. So here it is featuring Yugoslav captured Messerschmitt Bf 110 as requested.

Hope you like it mate.

Attachments

• resized_01.png
    resized_01.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 165
That is perfect, even more than I asked for it looks amazing :) Ty so much Igor

Regards,

Igor :)

Very nice artwork Imalko!
If you don't mind, I would like to ask how are you doing these artworks, are you using Corel Draw?
I'm asking this question because I'm trying to do some layout for special decals, that must be done with the above software and I'm not fmiliar wit it at all.
Many thanks in advance
Alberto

Hi Alberto.
I mostly use Photo Canvas and/or GIMP for making signatures. Even programs like Paint and newer versions of MS Word can be useful. In this case I found Bf 110 artwork on the internet, removed it's background and then added another background and other elements. I had some experience with Corel in the college, but it was years ago and haven't used it since. What kind of decals are you working on?

Hi Imalko,
thanks for your answer.
What I'm trying to do is a decal sheet like this
decals 2012 rew.jpg

I need a white "216" and there is some white also on the colored subjects.
Once completed, this decal sheet should be printed on transparent decal paper, but my printer doesn't print white and using white decal paper would mean a very difficult cutting job.
So I found a company in the Check Republic that can print these decals for me, but they need Corel Draw (.drw) files with no pasted in subjects, so I'm in troubles.
The real issue is the white 216 because for the insignia I could print them on clear paper and apply them on a white disk pre-painted on the model.
I don't know if you have any suggestion for me.
Cheers
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back