Signature Rules (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

To put it on par with real life (not that anyone writes letters any more) but it you did write a few lines and then signed it with a huge scrawl that was larger than your whole letter, it would be ridiculous. Large signatures are distracting - the purpose of a forum is communication, and if you are peering in between huge blocks of pictures to try and find what someone has actually written, then, well... you're doing it wrong!

500 x 89 by the way....

hey guys i was wondering i want to use this as a siggy girl sitting on the wing of a FW-190 is that ok to use as a siggy or would it be breaking the rules (sexist)? just wanted to check first and sorry if i posted in wrong bit.

Attachments

• 5932_1036918982843_1821549101_77161_20318_n.jpg
    5932_1036918982843_1821549101_77161_20318_n.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 112
oh yeh for sure i was goin to shrink it :) has any one seen this pic before?
because i want to know were its from and if there are any more like it? i found it on the net like 2 years ago and havent seen any more like it.
nothing hotter the pin up girl on a ww2 plane :)

Last edited:
It was 12 years ago. Since that the World has changed a lot and the forum soft too. The new forum software allows to have them a little bit larger but without the exaggeration. This collection of plane profiles is not the siggy but another single pic. My siggy has been still the same for years.. Also instead of 50 pics there , there are nine ones at the moment what is better. Soon I'm going to have two pics there only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back