Signature size?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

BikerBabe

Senior Master Sergeant
May 21, 2009
Denmark.
www.bmwmc.dk
Hi guys and girls.

I guess that one's signature has to be a certain limited size on this forum, to avoid the signatures from taking up too much space in here. I mean, otherwise we couldn't be doing much else but scroll, when reading through a long thread, trying to get past all the cool siggy pics. ;)
But what are the size limits here - pixels, not kb's? ;)

I did try to search in the forum, but I couldn't find any answers right away.
I've got a few ideas for a new siggy, other than an ad for my beemer hobby page...*thinking and designing* :)

Last edited:
Hi again. ;)
I guess me and patience aren't the best of friends today, so: Many thanks for the help. ;)

BikerBabe...who's apparently running around with her head under one arm today, instead of the biker helmet - as it ought to be...*sigh* :p :)

Last edited:
No problem. 8)
We all have those days.
There is a signature test thread that is linked in the "How to make a signature" thread too.

On a side note I gave you another link to look at in your IL-2 newbie questions thread.
Hope you find it useful.

Wheelsup

Yep During one our discussion we have agreed that a signature has to be of 600x200 pixels what is the maximum of its size.

Thanks Thor, but after all, I'd like a sig that marks my interest in this forum and WW2, so I thought that a more...appropriate...one would be more correct. ;)
And at the same time I could work on a new avatar, as I can't seem to see the current one that I'm using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back