Signed up yesterday, gone today

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marten

Recruit
Feb 12, 2007
Just read the postings on thread Pierre H. Clostermann...
what a hostility! Luckily there ARE other forums where people treat each other with respect. I signed up yesterday to learn more about ww2 aircraft and modelling, but I'm afraid this will be the last visit to this forum. :(

wave.jpg

Bye @sshole

Marty, can I call you Marty, I will anyway. This is WW2aircraft.net, not
WW2pansies"R"Us.org. This site take up members consisting mostly of veterans. They aren't taught to be nice in the military. They're taught to take no prisoners. I actually find some of the arguments on here entertaining. Why you wasted your time to post one post to say that I have no idea?
I'm not sure what they do in France by on this forum you need to earn your respect. You must trust me, I have experience in this subject especially on this site. But, if you post a queer comment you're gonna get the biggest tongue lashing since the creation of marriage, regardless. If you can't except that. That's fine. Get out.

Just read the postings on thread Pierre H. Clostermann...
what a hostility! Luckily there ARE other forums where people treat each other with respect. I signed up yesterday to learn more about ww2 aircraft and modelling, but I'm afraid this will be the last visit to this forum. :(

Typical French reaction. Runaway!!!

I took a bit of a beating from les when I started posting here. But I left myself open to that BY posting my info. I coulda kept it to myself, but the reason for posting is to get info and other opinions. All feedback is good.

I caught up on the Pierre posts recently, and as much as I loved his book (The Big Show) I had found some inaccuracies and I see there are more. And I've been having a great time here, and getting all the info I've been looking for.

Great site, with alot of smart, talented, and funny people.

Thanks,
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back