***Site Support*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what I mean!
It would have corrected it to color!
 
What's this 'remote' cr@p ?
And I bet, if, or when, the Spell Check works, it'll be in American ! So every time I type 'colour', it'll be wrong!!

You mean spell "bolour" with a 'K'?

Kolour

oh my, what a silly bunt!
 
All those mysterious vowels and consonants...

Where does the R come from in the word Tomato? Is this like the mysterious R that creeps around in the word Water (pronounced: wah-tur) when it's spoken by an east-coaster (pronounced: war-duh or sometimes gets lost entirely: woiduh)?
 
There is no R in toe-may-toe, it's an Ah.
I pronounce water as wadder, her it whot-tah!
There is no dictionary for Aussie!

Whot did oi staht?
 
Deah mee bonny lad, wy cannit y spoke proper England like wot eye can man!? Ya gannin t send me roond the bend with aaal this chittachatta !
 
I'm startin to not care one bitt about checking spellink......
 
That could help with my dyslexic keyboard Marcel - sometimes when I type, it's more like Dutch than English !!
 
You feckers don't deserve a spell-check! :)

Well some of them were special enough with it, so without is going to be interesting...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back