***Site Support***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseUSA

Administrator
Staff
Admin
Mod
Mar 10, 2003
Florida, USA
ww2aircraft.net
Please use the new support system for problems, and other site issues. This is so problems can be addressed in a timely manner. Link at top of page "Site Support"

Thanks
Aircraft of World War II

Happy is the man who learns from the misfortunes of others.

Evidently you're an idiot - I hope your gene pool ended with your birth

Attachments

• and-stay-out.jpg
    and-stay-out.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 307
Horse, I have encountered our old problem of being an attack site. I set my Firefox to reject attack sites and when I hit my bookmark it listed us as an attack site and wouldn't open, Had to go back an unselect it. I thought this was taken care of? Any thoughts why this might still be happening? Bill

What happened to the as you type spell check............ I'm storting to luuk like the idgit I yam! Miss pellings used to get underlined as one types.......?

What happened to the as you type spell check............ I'm storting to luuk like the idgit I yam! Miss pellings used to get underlined as one types.......?

I think this is a browser thing. At least in firefox you install a dictionary and that one will do the spellingcheck. Could it be that you disabled it?

lmao...good luck with that spell check...

I get on here with the iPad and all bets are off! That :xcensoredx: keyboard kills me every time, I hate that effin' thing.

At least when I'm on here with the computer, I can justify the typos because of the remote chance there might be excessive beer consumption involved (that's my story and I'm stickin' with it)...

What's this 'remote' cr@p ?
And I bet, if, or when, the Spell Check works, it'll be in American ! So every time I type 'colour', it'll be wrong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back