Sorry chaps...I've let you down !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn, I hate when that happens. Sorry to hear that you had problems with the camera. I have had a few issues over the years and it's damn frustrating. Chalk it up to a sh*t happens. I would guess something got real wonky in the brain. A factory default setup should help. And I hope it does.

Very sorry to hear Gary. Gotta say though that the Corsair and Fort pics would be ones I'd be proud of.

I hope your luck is back on the upturn and I'm looking forward to your Collings pics. Wish you all the best on your adventure!

At least you got a great pic with Steve and Stevo Hinton!

And we know the guys from Chino got there. Thanks for the report, sorry about the camera. Better luck next year.

Better yet, come to Chino for OUR airshow in 2014.

hate when i have everything planned out to make the best of a big event and it turns to $#!T like what happened to you. you salvage what you can with whatever you can. oh btw awesome shirt....

You didn't let Me down, it was the bank, 85,000 a year and won't give a 450,000 loan when we have NO bl00dy debts!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back