Sorry for not being here much.......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

snafud1

Senior Airman
Dec 15, 2006
Mattoon, IL
........but I have been busy with this.
MVC-027S.JPG

MVC-028S.JPG

MVC-029S.JPG

MVC-032S.JPG

She looks good there;it appears for asphalt ? 1/4,1/2 or longer track?Having any luck yet with her?I thought about for a little while when younger but never did I have some of my fellow mgrs run dirt in various classes.Kevin

No it's for dirt. 1/4 and 3/8. No luck yet after two nights. Got tore up both nights and finished 18th. But hey, that's racin'. Probably good you didn't try it because once it's in the blood IT stays in the blood.:D

So what kind of gears out back?411,456 short track always ready to twist it :).One of the guys use to have a sponored modified for at least one season then the young'in came along.This year he started playing in some class for next to noth'in with a Honda Prelude I think, a certain year and model and he was kill'in it.Don't mean to hyjack the thread just we are all Mgrs with an Auto chain and still see alot of racing though not like it was 20-30yrs ago.While still some V8 and stuff got the rice burners in there too and they do some serious twistin themselves.

No it's for dirt Oh you havn't race it hard enough yet looks way to straight and clean there bud :) another couple of weekends and she will look the part "either lead or get out of the way"

Last edited:
LOL. Those are the before pics. I will have some pics of this last Saturday night's track on it tomorrow.

Looking good Snafud. At least it's not one of those crazy 4 cylinder Honda's that sound like a lawnmower. Your car is real racing.

I got a friend/coworker that runs a Honda Civic in the Hornet class. It's pretty fast. But like you , I'm into the rear-wheel drive, v8's.

What track do you race at snafu? I work in the racing industry actually, selling parts, engines, etc. Looks like a nice car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back