SPAMMERS

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just a shame that these retards can't use the intelligence they obviously have, in operating a computer, to put to better use. Maybe they needed a good smack when they were younger ....

Well, you have to put it into perspective here...

If it wasn't for the douchebags and idiots out there, how would be able to put value on the folks that are productive, intelligent and contribute to society?

:evil4:

But report them to us and we'll take care of them! Right quick! With nary a "how do you do?" to the curb....door hitting their azz.....buh-bye...............

Nine of the retards online at 12:30PM. That has got to be a record.

Geo

To be honest there were ten of them for a while. But one of them "grew weak" and disappeared quickly. I have had fun looking at them trying to log in for almost 30 minutes unsuccessfully. Fortunately all of them had been banned earlier. Here is a memorial snapshot I took yesterday.

attack.jpg

I send them messages(Hey, I have insomnia and I'm bored at 2 a.m.) after I report them but I think Wojtek bans them before they can read them. Sometimes the messages I send them are the other spammers spam. Hate the d!ckheads with a passion.

Geo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back