May 30, 2009 #1 S shoesorder258 Banned 1 0 Joined May 30, 2009 Can you say IDIOT! Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
May 30, 2009 #2 Doughboy Staff Sergeant 798 0 Joined Apr 23, 2009 Location Pennsylvania You sell nothing but garbage...SO GET LOST SPAMMER! shoesorder258 said: Can you say IDIOT! Click to expand... YES. I can say idiot... Great job FlyboyJ. Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
You sell nothing but garbage...SO GET LOST SPAMMER! shoesorder258 said: Can you say IDIOT! Click to expand... YES. I can say idiot... Great job FlyboyJ.
May 30, 2009 #3 Ferdinand Foch Staff Sergeant 759 2 Joined Dec 1, 2008 Location Stafford Springs, Connecticut They just keep coming and coming. Would've thought that they would learn by now.
May 30, 2009 #4 Geedee Senior Master Sergeant 3,551 725 Joined Dec 5, 2008 Maybe we should let them have their own sub-forum. GK by the way
May 30, 2009 #5 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,787 40,153 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Apart from spanking the monkey every 45 minutes, this is all and only fun that they have in their sad, sad lives....
Apart from spanking the monkey every 45 minutes, this is all and only fun that they have in their sad, sad lives....
May 30, 2009 #6 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Nice kill, Joe..... Charles
May 30, 2009 #7 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Lucky13 said: Apart from spanking the monkey every 45 minutes, this is all and only fun that they have in their sad, sad lives.... Click to expand... I detect the voice of experience speaking.... Nice clean shot, Joe!
Lucky13 said: Apart from spanking the monkey every 45 minutes, this is all and only fun that they have in their sad, sad lives.... Click to expand... I detect the voice of experience speaking.... Nice clean shot, Joe!
May 31, 2009 #8 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. RabidAlien said: I detect the voice of experience speaking....! Click to expand... Look out...time to duck!
RabidAlien said: I detect the voice of experience speaking....! Click to expand... Look out...time to duck!