Sep 18, 2011 #61 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,864 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Sep 18, 2011 #62 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk looks great
Sep 18, 2011 #63 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Looking real good!!
Sep 18, 2011 #64 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Real nice!
Sep 18, 2011 #65 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Very nice indeed !
Sep 19, 2011 #67 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,884 40,311 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Beautiful!
Sep 19, 2011 #68 brucejscott Staff Sergeant 1,208 1 Joined May 8, 2011 Location Williamsport, Pa That's one hell of an update! You have made some serious progress there Peter. Very nice.
Sep 26, 2011 #69 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Snap! Which means ditto down under!
Nov 6, 2011 #70 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Doing some great stuff here Peter, how's is progressing.
Nov 15, 2011 Thread starter #71 Peebs Senior Airman 426 2 Joined Apr 7, 2010 Location Werribee Vic Greetings all, contrary to popular belief, I wasnt shot down and taken prisoner! Had a computer melt down and have also been extremely busy. Hope to have some updates in the next few days pete
Greetings all, contrary to popular belief, I wasnt shot down and taken prisoner! Had a computer melt down and have also been extremely busy. Hope to have some updates in the next few days pete
Nov 15, 2011 #72 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Jolly good old boy - saves a bit of expense on the Red Cross parcels don't you know !
Nov 15, 2011 #73 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina
Nov 15, 2011 #74 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Good to here from you again Pete! Looking forward to your update.
Apr 19, 2012 Thread starter #75 Peebs Senior Airman 426 2 Joined Apr 7, 2010 Location Werribee Vic Well...... as it turned out I was still extremely busy!!!! I've managed only to grab a few hours modeling time over the past 4 or 5 months.. Things have settled down and I've got stuck into the project, I hope to a pic or 2 in the next few days....
Well...... as it turned out I was still extremely busy!!!! I've managed only to grab a few hours modeling time over the past 4 or 5 months.. Things have settled down and I've got stuck into the project, I hope to a pic or 2 in the next few days....
Apr 19, 2012 #76 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Looking forward to that Peter.
Apr 19, 2012 #77 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,159 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Me too.
Apr 20, 2012 Thread starter #78 Peebs Senior Airman 426 2 Joined Apr 7, 2010 Location Werribee Vic Having had no time for ages to actually model, its been great fun to actually get some done over the past few weeks.... Yes that is another Spitty in the background... been tinkering away at it too
Having had no time for ages to actually model, its been great fun to actually get some done over the past few weeks.... Yes that is another Spitty in the background... been tinkering away at it too
Apr 20, 2012 #80 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice Work...considering this for the Spitty GB....