spitfire MKvb jan zumbach

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Hi guy's this is the model that i am waiting for

spitfire mkvb jan zumbach.jpg

more pics of parts etc when it arrives

hi guy's
mods can you resize the pics please
i hope you's can see this pic of some of the parts for the SPITFIRE MK. vb model 1/24View attachment 92638

Attachments

• Zumbach spit.JPG
    Zumbach spit.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
Done , but the next time please, resize pictures before you can post them. If you don't know how to do it you can use the Irfanview pic browser.It is free software and you can download it from the Net.:)

Last edited:
it is a big bird 109roaming

looking forward to build this but will not start for a couple of day's as i am waiting for paints to paint cockpit

Thanks again Wurger:oops:

there are more picks of little bits i have started and painted on my photostream as i am having great difficulty resizing my pics:oops:

Thanks for looking

Keith

Loks an interesting kit, although the bottom of the wing seems to be the Mk I wing; I'm guessing the kit hs parts to make it the MkV wing though.
To re-size your pics quickly and easily, do as Wurger suggested, download (free) Irfanview. You will be able to resize quickly and easily, and up to about 800 x 600 is OK for the forum.

Hi Terry

downloaded that free Irfanview thing and i must admit i am hopless at things like this.

Will try to get it up and running tomorrow. ( fingers x )

It is quite easy. Open a picture with the Irfanview.You can do it using the File menu at the top bar of the program ( on left) or using the yellow folder icon at the same area or simply click twice on the picture icon ( if Irfanview is your main pic browser - all pic icons have a flat , red squirrel shape.). In the case the Irfanview will be started automatically with the pic opened.Then hit the 'Ctrl" and "R" button together.The requester for resizing will be opened.Here you can set a pic size you want.On right you should have a list with standard sizes and on left side you can set it manually.When your pic is resized , save it with the disk icon.You can be asked for a pic name but if you leave the old the pic will be saved in the same place on HDD with the same name.In the case you will be asked for confimation of replacing the already existed file ( pic)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back