Stanley Cup 2007

Who will win the 2007 Stanley Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agree - total desecration of the game. I'm so glad I had my 5 years in Canada and actually played there. When it comes to hockey I think Canada and the US North East should be absorbed into one country....

yeh I have to agree, Americans used to suck at hockey. We would pound them every year, no offence. It was counted as an easy win over them at one point. But now I am very impressed with their current players and younger players yet to arrive into the NHL. They are just getting better and better every year. Perhaps one day the best.........in the future. :(

I also have to say I have been impressed, to a slightly lesser degree, with Finland's teams and players over the last few years.

yeh I have to agree, Americans used to suck at hockey. We would pound them every year, no offence. It was counted as an easy win over them at one point. But now I am very impressed with their current players and younger players yet to arrive into the NHL. They are just getting better and better every year. Perhaps one day the best.........in the future. :(

I also have to say I have been impressed, to a slightly lesser degree, with Finland's teams and players over the last few years.

I do agree with that

There are some really talented American players out there, some of who i really admire

Mike Greir, Doug Weight, Bill Guerin and Bret Hull all great

But it seems that the Gifted canadian rookie supply is neverending though

how many years is it gonna be before we see players like the ones stated

I remember playing adult league in Fort Erie Ont. There were guys there who were tremendous players and for one reason or another never had a good shot at advancing beyond juniors.

Even though the game's popularity has really taken off in the US, I was in awe while living outside Montreal and having about 5 rinks within a 3 mile radius of my house!

I remember playing adult league in Fort Erie Ont. There were guys there who were tremendous players and for one reason or another never had a good shot at advancing beyond juniors.

Even though the game's popularity has really taken off in the US, I was in awe while living outside Montreal and having about 5 rinks within a 3 mile radius of my house!

Yup, currently I have 6 within 5 mins or so of my house.

2 indoor and 4 outdoor.

Thats the normal I think in Canada in most cities, alot of rinks.

Growing up in Minnesota, we had dozens of rinks within a few miles of my home.

Every park had its baseball field flooded by the fire dept and turned into an ice rink. Some even had boards set up to make it a hockey rink.

So fellas, who'd play in your allstar alltime supreme dreamteam then? Or, who'd make into the ww2aircraft.net team?? Start with goalies? Pelle Lindbergh?

In thier Prime...

Goalie - Jacques Plante

Defense - Bobby Orr, Paul Coffee

Forwards - Howe, Gretzky, Bobbie Hull

Got a question for you fellas....
What's the name of the Swedish NHL player they called Magic Man, because during an interview he shot the puck twice and hit the goalpost from the centre ice face off(?)?
He did because the interviewer asked if he could hit it, and after the first hit the guy said that it was a lucky shot until he did again with the next one.
The name has completely slipped my mind....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back