Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italy

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Portugal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other:

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the Netherlands, bl**dy well done!

Go Germany!

Wonder if any of the Argentina players, gonna try for the famous hand of.....well, you know! :lol:

The Argies should of had at least one as also the Germans at the end of the half,going to be a nail biter.

Boring final.
yawn
at least it didnt go to penalties.
But Germany are worthy winners.
Mainly because they destroyed Brasil.

Argentina the better team in the first half I think. Very enjoyable game sofar.

I don't think so. Germany had more chances, 67% to 33% ball control and over 50% more completed passes. Argentina was just playing defense and rarely attacked. There were dangerous moments don't take me wrong, but Argentina was far from better.

The better and deserving team won today.

Deutschland!

Goetze went from goat to hero in a split second. Congrats Germany. I thought it was a nail biter, the Argies had their chances and blew it....

Goetze went from goat to hero in a split second. Congrats Germany. I thought it was a nail biter, the Argies had their chances and blew it....

The thing about Argentina is they played only defense. For the most part they stayed back and let Germany control the ball with the hopes of getting a counter attack goal. You have to play to win, and while Argentina did a great job of keeping Germany from getting into their game, it was Germany that played to win.

The 4th star is well deserved!

Boring final.
yawn
at least it didnt go to penalties.
But Germany are worthy winners.
Mainly because they destroyed Brasil.
which chanel did you watch? I don't think the game was boring at all Argentina had some great chances and so did the Germans.

Chris, the Argentinians did not play half as defensive as against us. In my eyes they had the best chances for a goal, particulary the first 30 minutes and the first 20 of the second half. Then Germany became better, but did not get many chances. Of course Germany is the better team and rightfully won, but I don't think the difference was that big. Argentina could easily have won and nothing for the Germans to complain about. Lucky for the Germans, the Argentininas are not much of goalgetters.

The thing about Argentina is they played only defense. For the most part they stayed back and let Germany control the ball with the hopes of getting a counter attack goal. You have to play to win, and while Argentina did a great job of keeping Germany from getting into their game, it was Germany that played to win.

The 4th star is well deserved!
It was a great game which Germany deserved to win though Argentina had their chances. Germany always press high up the park which gives them more chances but they are vulnerable to the counter attack. I don't think its fair to say Argentina didn't play to win they just played differently. In the second half they kept Muller Klose and Ozil fairly quiet. Some of the fouls were brutal but overall a great final, I'm glad it didn't go to penalties.

Lucky for the Germans, the Argentininas are not much of goalgetters.

I don't think Messi, Aguerra and Higuain would agree :)

A lesson for Brazil is that Germany were without some players, one missing was one of their most influential, but they still won.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back