Stanley Cup 2007

Who will win the 2007 Stanley Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're not in the Stanley Cup this year, are you?

Well no im not in fact im not even in the NHL

Anywhoo

Pronger is basically carrying Anheim the same way he carried the Oilers through alot of last year, and thats gonna be there downfall

Ottawa is gonna own them

the last 4 years their season record has been awesome, they are the best of the canadian teams

I personally was Rooting for Vancouver but Luongo just couldnt win by himself, so i have to suck up my pride and cheer that no good C*)%(*@%(@^%(@(%@@%^(%^@#( son of a bitch COMRIE

Since the Flyers plunged to the ground early in the season I don't really root for any team but I really hope that Ottawa wins. Daniel Alfredsson really deserves a Stanley Cup.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 135
Oh Sys, stop with the nationalistic crap - as stated there's more Canadians on the Ducks than there is on the Senators. Right now the Ducks are playing better and will probably win the cup, but once it hits Anaheim 3/4 of the people in OC could give a rats @ss. The cup will probably spend more time in Canada this summer (because of the Ducks members taking it home for the day) than it will at the Pond! I could put this in the lobby of the pond and call it the Stanley Cup, 3/4 of so called Duck Fans (because they're SoCal born and bred) probably won't know the difference....

fickle.jpg

Decades from now, noone will know the nationalities of the players involved, but will remember it was an American team that won it.

8)

Decades from now, noone will know the nationalities of the players involved, but will remember it was an American team that won it.

8)

No

Decades from now there will be a Ducks theme park with surfbords, palmtrees, and skateboards....

And no one will remember they were a hockey team!:rolleyes:

Whatever the Ducks are a damn good team didn't see them at all this year during season but they are playing good hockey . I don't think it'll have much impact in SoCal it's too bad as it's an excellent primer on the sport and IMHO the best team sport but too fast for a neophyte to pick up the nuances and sys I am an anybody but Ottawa guy

Whatever the Ducks are a damn good team didn't see them at all this year during season but they are playing good hockey . I don't think it'll have much impact in SoCal it's too bad as it's an excellent primer on the sport and IMHO the best team sport but too fast for a neophyte to pick up the nuances and sys I am an anybody but Ottawa guy
Although you could find a lot of amature hockey in SoCal, its supported by transplants. Some of the locals are catching on although its hard to teach a dedicated team sport to a bunch of self centered toeheads....

As far as the fan base - good support if they're winning, a few years 2nd or third and many will loose interest as they did with the Kings. It's a fashion statement to go to the Pond or Staples Center in January wrapped up in your Gucci Coat when it's 50F outside....:rolleyes:

I like the Ducks style of hockey, especially during the regular season where they led the league in PIMs, fighting majors, misconducts and game misconducts....

My freakin kind of hockey....

And how bout Ol Don Cherry gettting the grape juice flowing and spouting off about how there needs to be more fighting.... I freakin love seein that sh!t on national television... Hell yea..............

I like the Ducks style of hockey, especially during the regular season where they led the league in PIMs, fighting majors, misconducts and game misconducts....

My freakin kind of hockey....

And how bout Ol Don Cherry gettting the grape juice flowing and spouting off about how there needs to be more fighting.... I freakin love seein that sh!t on national television... Hell yea..............
Cherry had me rollin............

Although you could find a lot of amature hockey in SoCal, its supported by transplants. Some of the locals are catching on although its hard to teach a dedicated team sport to a bunch of self centered toeheads....

As far as the fan base - good support if they're winning, a few years 2nd or third and many will loose interest as they did with the Kings. It's a fashion statement to go to the Pond or Staples Center in January wrapped up in your Gucci Coat when it's 50F outside....:rolleyes:

We dont have gucci coats in OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back