Still Alive!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just letting you know I'm still alive! Had to cancel my trip to Dallas to fly in the B-17 and B-24 due to a sinus infection I got 2 days before I left. :rolleyes: Better at home than down there I suppose. But as you could probably guess I wasn't in much of a warbird mood, so I disappeared for a bit!

Good to have you back Cory. I thought maybe you'd run off with a woman - but I'm sure you've got more sense than that !

Thanks for checking in Cory and sorry to hear about the lost opportunity to fly in the warbirds. I hope you can reschedule. Are you thinking of throwing something together for the upcoming model contest in your neck of the woods? I'm planning to swing up that way again myself with my new builds.

Good to have you back Cory. I thought maybe you'd run off with a woman - but I'm sure you've got more sense than that !

:lol: If only!

Andy, I plan on getting at least the Corsair in. It all depends on time I guess. Best case I'd get the Hornet, the Corsair and the Zero but we'll see. And it looks like the planes will be in Washington State in June so we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back