Storm Of War: The Battle Of Britain (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I believe that they hope to take out the sim but it advances when we all have new computers and but potent since I see that the requirements are high

They're probably a bit side-tracked working on their new consol games as well, which aperar to have release dates around the same time as SOW has been moved to. (in 2009)

IGN: 1C Launches Console Development

IGN: IL-2: Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Preview

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/il-2-sturmovik-pilot-s-lounge/birds-prey-13532.html

It would be lovely if the graphics look like History Channel's Dogfights, BUT it is 3 years since they started this project....
edd

Coincidentaly the graphics of Birds of Prew seem rather similar to Dogfights. (if not more detailed, though technically even Il-2 is more detailied in some ways than dogfights)

IGN Video: IL-2: Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Xbox 360 Trailer - Dog Fight

I don't know if Birds of Prew will be for PC, but I think it's likely. (though it will probably be releaced for PC some time after the console releases)

As of now I think the only definite release of the main version is on the Xbox-360 and PS3. (nothing on the Wii) Also there are supposed to be versions for the Nintendo DS and PSP.

why the Night-fighter Defiant F. Mk I is A.I.??? and the Gladiator is flyable, if the Gladiator was not in combat in the battle of britain and the Defiant shot down many Bf110 and bombers.
Defiant Flyable pls!
Olegg, please , check it!!!:!:

I hope your right! That would be good timing for me, I just bought a quadcore with 6 gigs of RAM.

why the Night-fighter Defiant F. Mk I is A.I.??? and the Gladiator is flyable, if the Gladiator was not in combat in the battle of britain and the Defiant shot down many Bf110 and bombers.
Defiant Flyable pls!
Olegg, please , check it!!!:!:

The Defiant would be a pretty poor flyable a/c IMHO, you would either have to fly it and let the AI do the shooting (no thanks!!!), or sit in the turret and wait for the AI to get you into firing position. Either way, not much fun, and especially not at night. (I know the Defiant saw daylight action too, but most of that does not make for gripping flight-simming).

Having said all that, it could be a hoot in multiplayer, I would certainly give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back