Stripped down Mosquito MK IV 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Put some parts together, had to rescale a lot, measuring work was apparently not correct in the base, but this picture gives me a bit of an impression of how it should be

As you can see, I still redraw things into the backside of the dinghy compartiment and winglocation

Now that the monsoon is moving away in the Netherlands, it is time for outdoor activities, but during the rain.......

After a lot of redrawing because things are not correct, (gosh, hadn't I already written that a few times?) now finally reasonably correct, only the many details still do. Anyway, I now have the tanks, bomb rack and a bomb bracket (fuel tanks and bomb carrier) pretty good. The tanks are finally mounted slightly tilted

The bombcarrier, is a somewhat personal impression of what I saw in photos and on Brittmodeller.com in a topic by Andy, a Canadian who also helps with the restoration of a real Mossie and whose photos are a source of reference

Okay, first the pictures again

Things will change again because I find new information, but so far, it's going well

A bit further now. Now have the bomb bay almost ready and have provided some rafters with some details. I'm just unsure about the bomb brackets

I've drawn 2 now

But not sure which one to use now with maybe a few minor tweaks

With some bombs underneath it shows a bit better

And a few pictures of the bulkheads details

For those who want to know how big it will be in real life
Then measure the entry hatch on the bottom drawing and measure it on the screen to a width of 2 cm, then approximately 1/1 as it should be

Users who are viewing this thread