Styrene Sheets...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You sure about the thicknesses? Either those are millimeters or you mean 0.02, 0.04, or 0.06 inches, the last one being about 1/16 inch. I have two sheets on the go but nothing as thick as a 16th of an inch.

Your right Andy :oops: My bad.

I can't seem to find that size online. Well I am going out today to get some copper wire, nail polish remover (FOR PUTTY) , and a few other things. Maybe they'll have it somewhere.

Your right Andy :oops: My bad.

I can't seem to find that size online. Well I am going out today to get some copper wire, nail polish remover (FOR PUTTY) , and a few other things. Maybe they'll have it somewhere.

Try sprue brothers - they have Evergreen white plastic sheets ranging from 0.010 to 0.080 " thicknesses in 0.005 " or 0.010" increments. Price varies but ranges from 2.79 to 3.49$ for packages of 1 to 4 sheets depending on size.

http://www.spruebrothers.com/

Just search for "evergreen styrene plastic sheet"

They also have a pretty wide range of rods and strips. Just broaden the search to evergreen styrene plastic.

Last edited:
Yep, if you get the Evergreen Models web-site, it has the full range of products, including sheets, embossed sheets (tiles, bricks etc), rod, tube, angle beams etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back