Styrene Sheets...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Its just for the future. Anytime I need it. Because I have had times where I thought I could've fixed something, but didn't have it.
 
You sure about the thicknesses? Either those are millimeters or you mean 0.02, 0.04, or 0.06 inches, the last one being about 1/16 inch. I have two sheets on the go but nothing as thick as a 16th of an inch.
 
Your right Andy :oops: My bad.

I can't seem to find that size online. Well I am going out today to get some copper wire, nail polish remover (FOR PUTTY) , and a few other things. Maybe they'll have it somewhere.
 
Your right Andy :oops: My bad.

I can't seem to find that size online. Well I am going out today to get some copper wire, nail polish remover (FOR PUTTY) , and a few other things. Maybe they'll have it somewhere.

Try sprue brothers - they have Evergreen white plastic sheets ranging from 0.010 to 0.080 " thicknesses in 0.005 " or 0.010" increments. Price varies but ranges from 2.79 to 3.49$ for packages of 1 to 4 sheets depending on size.

http://www.spruebrothers.com/

Just search for "evergreen styrene plastic sheet"

They also have a pretty wide range of rods and strips. Just broaden the search to evergreen styrene plastic.
 
Last edited:
Yep, if you get the Evergreen Models web-site, it has the full range of products, including sheets, embossed sheets (tiles, bricks etc), rod, tube, angle beams etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back