Suggestion (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys!

Vengaza, yeah, sounds good. I know for me, personally, I've only really built one model Corsair, just three of the same one really. I'm going to build the Trumpeter though, for the next Group Build, so by then I'll be able to get a review together.

How about the person doing the particular aircraft could instead of doing reviews for the kits available (Which as Cory pointed out has mostly already be done) Gather a list of all available kits avaible in the main scales(1/72,1/48,1/32) and if they'd like to go into abit of detail about the kit?

Eg:For the Bf-109E 1/72

1.Hasegawa Bf-109 E-4 "Wick" Recessed panel lines
2.Airfix Bf-109E ,Raised detail
3.Academy Bf-109E 3/4 "Heinz Bar" with Kettenkrad,recessed lines
4.ICM Bf-109
5.Heller

etc etc etc

Also possibly include boxart of those kits?(I could help you out Cory with a few 1/72 Corsair boxarts)

Anyway Its a great idea mate!

I'm sure with help from members on here we'd be able to find out what quite a few kits are like

How about the person doing the particular aircraft could instead of doing reviews for the kits available (Which as Cory pointed out has mostly already be done) Gather a list of all available kits avaible in the main scales(1/72,1/48,1/32) and if they'd like to go into abit of detail about the kit?

Eg:For the Bf-109E 1/72

1.Hasegawa Bf-109 E-4 "Wick" Recessed panel lines
2.Airfix Bf-109E ,Raised detail
3.Academy Bf-109E 3/4 "Heinz Bar" with Kettenkrad,recessed lines
4.ICM Bf-109
5.Heller

etc etc etc

Also possibly include boxart of those kits?(I could help you out Cory with a few 1/72 Corsair boxarts)

Anyway Its a great idea mate!

That's a good idea, 109. In the case of the IL-2, this kit list has already been done in 1/72nd scale on the Modelling the Aircraft of the Soviet VVS site. I could either reproduce the list here (have to check with them to see if that's Kosher) or provide the link. The 1/48th list is easy, and the 1/32nd list even easier (none, unfortunately).

Venganza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back