Suing your college

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Does this mean we can sue Pastors if the marriage does not work out too????

What a fricken dumbass. I'm sure employers will be jumping at the chance to hire her now!

Great, way to give us college students a bad name. She probably partied all the time, considering her best GPA was a 2.7.

Nope she just has the selfish "what can you do for me" and not "what can I do for myself" type that seems so prevalent in modern day society. Thier failures are someone elses fault and not thier own. Makes me sick.

P.S. I hated those Jaywalking things on the Tonight show, while funny at times by then end of the interviews I always found myself getting P.O.'ed at over how stupid many people are.

That's the joy of editing, Buck....I always wonder how many people get spliced out of the segments because they have the right answer?

But even with editing, the quantity and stupidity of the wrong answers is still far to bad.

When I was a kid, with had to read Animal Farm, and on the exam we had to write about it.
I recall that only a handful of students did well on that subject, because they had actually READ the book, instead of just whatching the movie, which had changed part of the plot, including a nice happy end.

But even with editing, the quantity and stupidity of the wrong answers is still far to bad.

When I was a kid, with had to read Animal Farm, and on the exam we had to write about it.
I recall that only a handful of students did well on that subject, because they had actually READ the book, instead of just whatching the movie, which had changed part of the plot, including a nice happy end.

Funny, I enjoyed that book, while a lot of my classmates didn't. Probably because I'm kind of a bookworm.

One of the guys in that segment was Freddie Mitchell, a former Philadelphia Eagles football player. Been out of the league for a while now (which should tell you how old the segment was, plus Jay was looking pretty young). Anyway, when asked about his answer on that segment, he said he intentionally did it wrong. He figured the right answers were removed and wanted to be on TV so, he screwed it up intentionally.

His was the question on the founding fathers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back