Suppliers?? I am on an island!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just an up date on my quest for parts from Craig. I emailed a list to him last evening, numbers and names from the catalog he sent me, I got a reply today, Now THAT is what I call an interested hobby supplier. He gave me pictures, and advice on what detail parts would suit my Merlin's Magic project. Three cheers for Craig. hip hip, cheers, Bill and a big Thank you to Wayne!!!!

Wayne, you guy Craig is the one! I got his catalog in the email the other day, called him today and had a good chat, a great bloke, willing to help. I am going to make a list and get it off to him. I would recommend anyone in Oz who may need that hard to find thingy to give him a shout, or email.

A4K I looked up Wings and found three locations and numbers, no answer on one of them, and the other two were couldn't connect at all. Bugger. Bill.... don't mean to bugger bill, just cheers, Bill

Damn, they were the only ones I knew of... glad Wayne could come to the rescue then...three cheers for Wayne aswell! :D

Well Wing Co. Wayne, Craig has come thru. three emails only, one with my wish list from his catalog, his reply with recommendations, second my final list, his reply with stock and prices, third, done just sent him my order, tooooooo easy. Thinks for the tip, I hope others follow my lead because he was right there when I needed him. All the stuff I am getting is the tuff to get things as well, aftermarket things, wheels, props, seats, cockpit set for my P-51D Merlin's Magic. Now if I can get that compressor I am off and running, maybe I can get some painting done. CHEERS, Bill

Just one final post. When I sent my last reply I asked that he pack them up and that I would call with a card number. When I called the next day they were ready to go and to be posted That afternoon, how good is that for service I ask? cheers, Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back