Surgery is done!

Jeff Hunt

Captain
7,903
13,317
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Location
Guelph Ontario Canada
On the table at 08:00 this morning and home by 10:30 with breakfast along the way. All went well and I am waiting for the local anesthetic to wear off. My hand is bandaged up like I am about to put on boxing gloves.

Two weeks till the stitches come out.

Thanks for all the good wishes!

Cheers,

Jeff
 
No saluting for a while I guess. Speedy recovery Jeff.
 
Good to hear Jeff - I just hope you don't get an itchy nose !!
An itchy nose may not be the worst thing that could need scratching. Using the other hand just feels weird.
 
An itchy nose may not be the worst thing that could need scratching. Using the other hand just feels weird.
you'll go blind doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Excellent!

The say bourbon is good for recovery................
 
Hope the mending goes well Jeff. The wife had foot surgery in Sept. and is learning to walk again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back