Suspicious Web Page Blocked???

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,730
40,026
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Keep getting these, while visiting some pages here on the forum...why is that??


Suspicious Web Page Blocked



You attempted to access:

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/your-completed-kits/hobby-boss-1-32-sturmovik-il2-34230.html


For your protection, this web page has been blocked and submitted for review. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

It is recommended that you do NOT visit this page, however if you know that this web page is safe, you may choose to visit this web page anyway.



Exit this site​
 
Me either. I couldn't upload photos the other day though. Not sure why. Said I wasn't logged in, and I was.
 
Not sure, I have not had this happen yet.

Did your antivirus system tell you anything?

It is probably only a warning because of some advertisement on the page.
 
Agree with Pauly,
it's the nose and glasses!
 
Uh Oh..... is that a question..... or

a statement Vic?
 
And those pink high heels ......

Much like your fishnet stockings old...eeerrmmm...boy! Still argue that them things don't match with your handbag!
 
Still get them occasionally, mind you, it's only when visiting thread with pics in them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back