Sweden here I come..... (2 Viewers)

The border has been alerted
 

Attachments

  • Swedish.jpg
    Swedish.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 165
If the sweeties in that one photo are what's waiting for Lucky then I want to go too. I realize that one or more of those girls might possibly be my cousin but what the hell, I won't care because they're hot.
 
There was a time, when travelling was fun and less stressful....anyhoo, I've reached Gothenburg and I've already got a bl**dy sore neck!
 
Bought for my boss at my old work, as they have a whisky club. I'm telling you, the amount of will power that it takes not to crack it open....

DSC_0141.JPG
 
By Golly Gee Winklers, Jan, ALL that way and ALL that time spent alone and together and you did not even tibble ONCE...tis miraculous...time to start the process...
 

Attachments

  • RealCanonization_Process_3.jpg
    RealCanonization_Process_3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 145
That picture of the German soldier has been used more times, I've always wondered who he was and if he was still alive and might I saw what a lovely looking bottle of scotch!
 
With you on that Terry. Just 13YO what a terrible shame, a life just begun. My condolences to you Jan
Må den gode Guden vaka över och behålla sin själ
 
Last edited:
Much obliged gentlemen, he was, is, one of my best friends....he lost his fight against Leukemia. I was the only one of his friends playing with him to the end, I was also the only one of his friends on his last birthday....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back