Tamiya- Bf 109E-4

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If I could only finish my build this week it would be great :D *crosses fingers*

Will you try to take part in any of the upcoming GBs? :)

I hope you can finish it! As for joining in any GBs? I'm not sure my skills are up to the level displayed here. Thanks for asking, that's one I'll have to think about.

What software are you using?

Originally I posted full size from Photobucket. Someone here asked me to downsize the pics, so I started posting thumbs from Photobucket. Then someone ask me to not use PB, because they took too long to load, and post directly from my computer files. All of which I have done, now I've been asked to resize these to a smaller size.

While I'm willing to follow the forum guide line... I am fairly new here and still trying to get a grasp of how you do things. I did try to download Infanview, and my anti-virus program blocked it's install.

So from here I'm going to try another editing program to see if that works.

IMG_0004-1.jpg
phpXtrb6SAM.jpg

So how does that work? BTW that's me at a local airshow, I think Mr Wolters may recognise the airport.

Last edited:
Both are great and load fast. The top was is only 69kB but is 1024 pixels wide. If you can find a way to keep them to the 800pixel max width we like to have on the forum then you've got it.

I just post through photobucket, if people have problems I usually send them a pic via pm, in extra large size *evil grin* :D

Ciao, I like your job. Nice subject, nice colours. Only same questions:
- what kind of colours are you using? Enamel Humbrol?
- why not sand a little the wheels? for me it is a must because a real a/c have its load on them.
....is nice for me to look the work of you and other modeler . It is for me a reason to came back to this hobby that I leave from long time.
thank you for the illustration of your job

Great job on your 109! I'm currently building an Eduard E4. May I ask what plane you are posing with in these last pics? It sure looks beautiful. I'm a painter at Hawker Beechcraft, but I didn't recognize this prop plane, was thinking maybe a Cessna or Leerjet but didn't know if either produced a twin prop plane like Beech does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back