Terrorist attack In New Zealand

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So....
Why don't people go nuts and shooting up the place every half hour?
Everyone must feel the same way so whats the specials with these guys?
Me and Mike Wint covered this a little while ago. Usually such people have certain personality traits such as having poor empathy, compassion, and are generally inflexible emotionally. These traits are often combined with rejection, and an inability to succeed, despite having strong ambitions.

They rarely see their own behavior as problematic, but they will never forget any injustice/perceived injustice to them, and their lack of empathy/compassion leads them to start seeing other people or entire groups as standing in the way, and stealin' their thundah -- they can't tolerate that.

Most of us just grow up: That's why most people who own guns never commit a mass-shooting. In fact, many people manage to avoid ever firing them in anger (outside a warzone).

Last edited:
Spent a few days a couple of times in Auckland almost 30 years ago. A very friendly nice place.
I am sorry for any tragedy that affects good people (anybody is good who hasn't gone out of their way to do me harm) and most especially those tragedies caused by human stupidity and hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back