Testors....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
FB_IMG_1572026996862.jpg

Yes, so did I.
Started using the MM paints when Andy gave me some when he was over here back in 2015, and loved them. Still got some of the Luftwaffe colours, but have been unable to replace RAF colours, which seem to be already discontinued in the UK.

With everything in the Model Master line being discontinued, I knew that it was only a matter of time. Hopefully, someone will fill the void on their smaller enamel bottles. No wonder I've been switching from plastic to card models.

Thanks brother! Funny I couldn't independently confirm the full extent of this "rumor" when I first heard it. Should have been a red flag that something was not quite correct.

I'm still trying to find their Universal Thinner since I haven't seen any at the local Hobbytown lately. I know that Michaels never has carried so I'll have to try Hobby Lobby next.

Thanks Andy.
Looks like the Colourcoats (ex-WEM) paints are doing the job - just got to get used to the thinning ratios, but they spray and cover nicely, and are accurate colour matches.

Enjoy the golden age while it lasts...

Terry, if you do come up with a specific thinning ratio, would you mind posting it my friend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back