Thanksgiving 2007 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And here we are, halfway through...

Attachments

• Plane 044.jpg
    Plane 044.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 66
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Les - the turkey's looking a little plain... shouldn't it be getting the Cajun workover down there in Mississippi?

I'm excited, we're going over my buddy's house next week. They're from Louisiana and his wife is making the Cajun turkey...

A very happy Thanksgiving to you all my dear friends! My thoughts goes out to all that serve as well, away from family and friends, I hope that you all will be home soon.... Those are the people that I am the MOST grateful towards, in the past, present and the future. :salute: Men and women that have the guts to go and do what most people don't have the balls to do themself... Stay safe and be vigilante! :salute:

I don't need more mental scars, wake up in the middle of the night screaming, see more shrinks than I already do....

We went to my wife's aunts house and gorged on turkey, stuffing, yams, the works. Food comas were the order of the day for a lot of us yesterday. I hope you all are recovering. I get to go back to work today. Yippee! :rolleyes:

We ate the turkey and my daughter gave the bird! That's my girl.

Attachments

• DSC_1948.jpg
    DSC_1948.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 74
Hey Eric, she's a little cutie. You're going to have your hands full when she's a teenager. Every boy in her class will want to carry her books home. :D

Shotgun, Hawken rifle, Fairbairn and Sykes paratrooper knife and photos and medals will be on on prominent display when she gets to dating age. I want those little romeos to know what fear is. "Don't piss off dad". It's amazing how big the desert is, and how easy it is to get lost out there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back