Thanksgiving (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

diddyriddick

Staff Sergeant
May 29, 2009
Hamlet, NC, US
May each and every one of you have all the food, family, friends, and football that your heart could want, and your stomach can stand! Happy Turkey day, all!

Thanks. I love Thanksgiving Dinner!!! Been hitting the walking trails hard and heavy in order to loose a few pounds before the big meal(s) ;)
Have to bake a Pecan Pie and some Banana Bread as a contribution to the Thanksgiving Feast as well.

I abhore Turkey, this week is going to be quite painful knowing full well that my mother in law probably has severe Lymphoma and which has gone into her brain. Am trying to get above water and be thankful in everything ........

celebrate hard guys !

E ~

So
do you guys eat turkey now and then again in a month's time?

That's alot of turkey... :)

Hi Colin,

As a Brit living in the US of A, the short answer is...no (although some of the turkeys over here are big enough to suffice for both Thanksgiving and Christmas).:lol:

Hope all's well in sunny (ok liquid sunshine at present) Blighty!

Regards,
Mark

I want to wish everyone on this fantastic site, a wonderful Thanksgiving, and Holidays.

Attachments

• Happy Thanksgiving card.jpg
    Happy Thanksgiving card.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 103
Happy TG to everyone!

My day will be filled with cooking, cooking, cooking! I got 20 people coming over and I planned a menu for that many. Uuughhh!

Rochie, I need your hat!! :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back