Far as I know Vic, that's the one for the original Future/Klear etc etc. Johnson's have now changed the formula (Why?? If it aint bust, don't fix it!) and brought out, in the UK anyway, Pledge Klear (or Future). One of the modelling mags here has just run an article covering it's uses (can't remember which mag!), and the bottom line, so far anyway, is that the 'new' stuff seems to work as before - but it does mention that there hasn't been any longer term monitoring of any effects etc, obviously.
I do wonder if Johnson's have cottoned on to the fact that a fair percentage of sales of their floor polish is to modellers, who are gleefully buiying the nice big bottles at a fraction of the price of a tiny wee bottle of acrylic varnish. If they have, and realise they're missing out, I wonder if the change will have any longer-term effects?