The Falklands

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

688 WAS A GREAT POST, CB. It kept the thread alive after Christina Aguillara's thunder thighs ...

Well...if you think there is "thunder" in that tights ... :rolleyes: difinately I am not the only one who need to get out more.

Who is Bazil Faulty is going to take a long time to answer...

Dont worry, is not important after all.

"... Who is Bazil Faulty is going to take a long time to answer...

He is John Cleese of Monty Python fame as "Basil Faulty" the co-proprietor of "Faulty Towers" an English seaside resort hotel (I think). It is not my 'thing'. I thought one of the Brits would get it ..... ;) and explain

John Cleese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That 'fat' "after" picture of singer C.A. scared me when I saw it - after your "the nubility of Argentine women" rant and it was so graphic that I wanted to share my nightmare with you, Mr. B. :)

Chairs from the GWN

MM

Watch for yourself, CB:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...959l0l18765l13l13l0l0l0l0l278l2289l0.8.5l13l0

Last edited:
Let me be the first to say that Aguilera is not Canadian she 100% american , please note I`m aware of this becuase I am a fountain of useless knowledge and this is as useless as I can think of:lol:

I think ther were only 17 episodes of Fawlty towers. Had a great impact for such a short run. funny as hell, and so British......anoys the hell out of everyone else mind you

Remember "Cart door"???

please note I`m aware of this becuase I am a fountain of useless knowledge and this is as useless as I can think of

Ahhh, don't be so hard on yourself, Neil :)

Sadly, there's no way anyone would dare make anything as politically incorrect as FT now; looking back, it's like the world has changed so much in thirty years, (...and bringing the thread back on topic now...)the only thing that hasn't is that the Argentine government is still banging on about the Falklands.

I funny as hell, and so British......anoys the hell out of everyone else mind you...

Only because they don't get the humour Michael. We are laughing at ourselves as much as anyone else and that is a very British thing to do.

John

I heard the next Argentine plan in this war of handbags escalation is 'Yo Mama' jokes.

I hope David Cameron has a thick skin.

There was even a guy named Peck that just left the Malvinas to claim assylum in Argentina,
Man born on the Falkland Islands given an Argentinean national identity card | Mail Online

That one probably saw my topic about argentine women.

Now something interesting I ve found, this is the narration by the british ace (5 kills) Nigel Ward of how he shot down a Pucara.

LiveLeak.com - Shot Down in the Falklands

Ward recalls with all the details an attack (by Mirage V) against HMS Minerva frigate wich caused some deaths and injured sailors. Now when I am entering in the Minerva ship and veterans websites (there are 2 or 3) nobody says nothing about that incident...why ? is somebody hidding something ?, all the thing smell fishy to say the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back