The forum’s tele-meeting members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It`s OK with me! I`ll be there!

Okay, I've send the first invitation. If requested I think we can still shift to an hour later, as the meeting will be at 9:00h in the morning in Los Angeles and dinner time in Europe.
Hope to see you all. And if anyone still wants to join, that's possible too.

Let me know if you dind't get the email.

Looks like there might be quite a lot of participants. That means it's pretty much impossible to have an open conversation, as only one participant can speak at any time, so I'd highly recommend some form of structure to the meeting. I use Zoom quite a lot, and I've found that it pays to have one person managing the discussion. I like the idea of everyone doing a brief intro - what I usually do is to go through the participants in the order that they show up on my screen (that order usually stays the same)

Cool. I got it.

I invited long time member and-still-moderator Njaco as well. He's not often here but he indicated earlier that he would like to attend if we had another meeting. Don't know if he will join, but I think it would be cool if he did.

Yeah, we discussed that with earlier meetings as well. I think we'll do the introductions indeed as there are quite a few new participants. Always good to know who is who. After that, we'll see. Maybe we'll appoint a chairman, but usually that's not really necessary.

Is there a way to tag each member's video image with their username and preferred name of spoken address?
Example: Xbeo2drvr (Wes)
For a larger gathering I think this would be helpful to some of us old codgers who are less digitally adept.

Users who are viewing this thread