The Fw 190A-9 of Siegfried Baer, 5.Staffel, II./JG301, in Detail....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

do not want to say much more Wayne as it is going to get covered quite well along with Weiße 7 in time

Ah, Erich is this time frame, much shorter than I thought? or is this something else entirely?
Just found this for Jan '08 release.
Luftwaffe im Focus 13...The story of the Ta152 "White 7,5/JG 301"

maybe a II. gruppe machine but it was not suppose to have been supplied, even if it had a red gruppe bar like shown in the b/w pics.

Haze yes either 2nd SF or 355th fg which Bill Marshall has covered here on the site on another thread(s) when JG 301 was attacking from the north and east on the B-24 formations and then later the 339th fg came in and finished off the JG 301 Fw's as they headed west to tackle the B-24/B-17's and in hot pursuit were shot down in droves over the hills and fields

E `

well I'm back with JG 301 again guys........ this is a possible rendition of my cousins a/c.

Eric: I've still got the plans for my (generic) FW-190. I wonder if I could mother-fy the plans to come up with a Dora ? Interesting project, what ?
Probably with Wojtec's help in redrawing the plans, I could do it.

Charles

Now that my Hasegawa Fw190A-8 has arrived from HLJ, I just have to decide which 190 will form the basis of Seigfried Baer's A-9....

Attachments

• IMGP8428a.JPG
    IMGP8428a.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 334
  • IMGP8429a.JPG
    IMGP8429a.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 329
  • IMGP8430a.JPG
    IMGP8430a.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 371
Take it easy Dan.You ever don't know what Wayne have to hear every day from his wife.Unless Wayne is a single.:lol:

I hear it too, Wayne and Wurger.

Short story: I was making jokes about all her make-up and pocket books when she took me into the den and counted the boxes of models I have - not built yet. Ahhhh, perspective is a wonderful thing! :rolleyes:

Hey wayne how many models do you have in your stash.My last count on my stash is 236 unbuilt plastic kits consiting of mostly 1/48 scale aircraft,1/35 scale armour some auto's and some ships,and some fantasy like gundam!8) Oh and i also have about 4 more original Tri-master high tech kits of FW190's and Salamander with exposed engine!

To tell you the truth I haven't counted just how many I have the missus sure gives me hell over how many spaces I have taken up though!:shock:
heaps of 1/48 aircraft, bunch of 1/700 ships, some 1/48 and 1/35 tanks some 1/32 and 1/72 aircraft....jesus she is trying to look over my shoulder!
Erase! Erase!

and yeah a small stash of Trimaster kits too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back