The Group Build Participants Icon Thread.... (1 Viewer)

There we go.
 
And now with the new Board, they all need to be redone......

Poor Chris........

And alot of our siggys too...
 
test...
 

Attachments

  • the-Reich-defencenew1.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew1.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 14,810
  • the-Reich-defencenew6.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew6.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 115
  • the-Reich-defencenew7.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew7.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 106
  • the-Reich-defencenew8a.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew8a.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 132
  • the-Reich-defencenew6a.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew6a.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 126
  • the-Reich-defencenew9.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew9.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 110
  • GroupBuild1a.gif
    GroupBuild1a.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 127
  • GroupBuild2a.gif
    GroupBuild2a.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 120
  • GroupBuild3b.gif
    GroupBuild3b.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Thats great Wurger! But I guess you are having the same problem I had - clarity at such small pic. I really like the badge idea better than the stars!
 
Yep..it is very difficult to gain the sharp pic effect. Are you able to read the title on the ribbons?
 
On my screen the first ribbon is unreadable at all but the second one is much better....Interesting.
 
Wojtek, he means make another one with a banner that is slightly different that says "Member's Choice" instead of Defence of the Reich.
 
And also, the new ones u posted with the shields, the shield needs to go over the tail area to keep the width the same as the normal icon.....

As for the new one, the one below was the one we were goin with....

Lookin really good tho....
 

Attachments

  • oscar04.jpg
    oscar04.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 109
Ok now I understand.
Dan I have tried to put the shield at the tail area but it has to cover the Fw190's fin and rudder.
 

Attachments

  • the-Reich-defencenew9a1.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew9a1.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 116
  • the-Reich-defencenew9a2.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew9a2.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 140
  • the-Reich-defencenew9a3.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew9a3.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 161
  • the-Reich-defencenew9a4.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew9a4.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 128
  • the-Reich-defencenew9a5.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew9a5.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 111
  • the-Reich-defencenew9a6.gif
    the-Reich-defencenew9a6.gif
    3.6 KB · Views: 126
  • GroupBuild4.gif
    GroupBuild4.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 103
  • GroupBuild4a.gif
    GroupBuild4a.gif
    4 KB · Views: 117
  • GroupBuild4b.gif
    GroupBuild4b.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I have addded some different effects in order to make the Fw190 better seen.However it is quite subtle , the first two are purre without any of these effects then two next are enhanced and the two last I made sharper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back