The most effective/efficient modern army? (1 Viewer)

Most efficient/effective post war military

• United States

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Britain

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Israel

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

• India

• China

• North Korea

• Other

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You pit the IDF agianst the US and it would not stand a chance. Fortunatly it would not happen.

The thread is not who is the mightiest..
Certainly the US would win... maybe just with the marines.

it is about who is the most efficient...

Man - I haven't been on for a few days and look at all this! Find me a foreign force of roughly 30,000 men that can stand up to a signle USMC MEF.

USMC definitely fits this description - most effective and efficient.

Thanks for playing :)

I justed compared and at present exchange rates the CAF makes more then you guys in US dollars
US Canada
E1 1301 2100
E5 2174 3200
E8 2881 4000
I did a rough conversion with the exchange rates and was generous at 15% this is no spec trades or danger or flight or diving pay
I believe the Aussies are also paid better

Adler how well does the US forces get paid whilst on operations? When I was in the Gulf I was getting $200 a day danger money + sea going allowance (or field allowance) + my normal wage all Tax free. Needless to say my 7 months away earned me quite a bit of money!

Man - I haven't been on for a few days and look at all this! Find me a foreign force of roughly 30,000 men that can stand up to a signle USMC MEF.

USMC definitely fits this description - most effective and efficient.

Thanks for playing :)

If u noticed I singled out the USMC before. Their smaller numbers make them more efficient.

Since we aren't included up here I must be impartial and I'll pick the Aussies the only thing they probably lack is cold weather work . Would've picked the Brits but don't like the class distinction between ranks and commissioned guys

Just let's us say that they (USMC) couldn't handle our week long march.... :evil4: :evil4: We march more on one day than some others do under a week....
Could be the fresh mountain air too. :lol: :lol: My personal opinion is that they couldn't concentratem because of all the blonde, blue eyed, long legged and big breasted birds..... :evil4:

Fantastic bunch of people they were.

Just let's us say that they (USMC) couldn't handle our week long march.... :evil4: :evil4: We march more on one day than some others do under a week....
Could be the fresh mountain air too. :lol: :lol: My personal opinion is that they couldn't concentratem because of all the blonde, blue eyed, long legged and big breasted birds..... :evil4:

Have you ever seen them march on TV, god, i shout at the T.V.

"Dig In Youre Left Heel, GODDD!" ;)

I agree and I dont think that anyone out there is more efficient. The US military can make the most out of any situation. No other military can project its power as the US can. It also has the most support from any of the other services than any military in the world. The joint operations conducted by all these services together is what gets the job done.

Adler how well does the US forces get paid whilst on operations? When I was in the Gulf I was getting $200 a day danger money + sea going allowance (or field allowance) + my normal wage all Tax free. Needless to say my 7 months away earned me quite a bit of money!

When I was deployed I was brining in my normal wage, flightpay, my housing allowance (because my rent back in Germany still had to be paid), my Cost of Living Allowance (because my family was still in Germany), Seperate rations (but I recieved that in Germany anyhow because I was aircrew and married), Hostile Fire Pay, and Family Seperation Pay.

And all of that was Tax Free. I was bringing in close to 6000 a month.

Yeah yeah yeah - every european proudly touts their hardness and unsurpassed marching ability with conceit... same old story. Then there's always the "our forces are smaller and better trained" myth. If that's what it takes for you to puff out your chest my friend, go ahead. How many US Marines have you trained with, since you are so quick ridicule their abilities?

Not to mention no combat experience as an organization.

Sometimes the truth hurts a wee bit.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I'm NOT ridiculing(?) anyone here. We also had two officers who had served with the French Foreign Legion, nutcases both of them. :lol:
You can't always expect to be the best.....

Sometimes the truth hurts a wee bit.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The "truth" that is just a baseless declaration w/o any foundation? You criticize qualities qualities of an military organization that you know virtually nothing about. About the only thing hurt here is your credibility.

When I was deployed I was brining in my normal wage, flightpay, my housing allowance (because my rent back in Germany still had to be paid), my Cost of Living Allowance (because my family was still in Germany), Seperate rations (but I recieved that in Germany anyhow because I was aircrew and married), Hostile Fire Pay, and Family Seperation Pay.

And all of that was Tax Free. I was bringing in close to 6000 a month.

If efficient equals, cost effective then UK should win. I know it was a long time ago and may well have changed now, but when I was deployed I didn't get any danger money, hostile fire money or other extras for having the pleasure of being shot at. It was deemed as being expected when you joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back