The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My congratulations TO....... I am impressed !

I am off on a (photo) tangent. Been trying to satisfy lots of people
at one time.

TPBM loves raw oysters.....

Charles
 
The Departed, AGAIN..still a great flick.


TPBM will list a few of their favorite things.
 
Warbirds, Japanese maples, my grand-daughters, my great-grand-kids,
my memories (not necessarily in that order), and other things....

TPBM likes to fly

Charles
 
Oh yes.... I remember the Normandie, Ile De France, Queen Elizabeth,
The United States, Stockholm, and of course, the Titanic.....

TPBM would like to take a cruise......

Charles
 
To a point. Abount once a year me and the wife go to Dover, DE to play
the slots. We take enough money to gamble $50.00 per day. If/when
that is gone, so are we. We have come home winners !

TPBM doesn't gamble, thinks life is a bigger gamble...

Charles
 
Nope. Much too conservative. Believe that hard work is consistently more rewarding.

TPBM plays the lottery.
 
Only the diet variety.....

TPBM will tell us a limerick......

Charles
 
There was a young man named Sweeney,
Who spilled some gin on his weenie,
He thought this uncouth,
So he added vermouth,
And he slipped his girl a martini.

TPBM can be talked into anything.

TO
 
Nope..no mountainbiking..I'd rather hike or climb.


TPBM wants Chinese for dinner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back