The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah but I would like to build an old nostalgic rat rod

TPBM shares my vision
 
The '49 Mercury was a hellova set of wheels. Love to own one.

TPBM never drove a stick shift...

BTW.... a Victrola was a very old, wind up 78 rpm record player.
"Victola" was the name of the RCA brand.

Charles
 
Got a four-speed Hurst in my 'Vette.

TPBM loves positraction.

TO
 
FFFFRRRRIIIIIDDDAAAAYYYYY!!!!! At last....just back from my local pickup joint, so if you can't read what I'm writing, I'm really sorry.

TPBM enjoy drinking nice and slow rather than drinking just for the sake of getting drunk.
 
No... gave up alcohol 3/13/72 (but who's counting ?) Now a card-carrying
member of AA.

TPBM knows who Scott Joplin is, and will tell us...

Charles
 
You are right, Marcel. He wrote the music for the movie "The Sting".
He's also quite an accomplished piano player.

No... actually I 'google' pretty fast.

TPBM is a Marion Morrison fan....
 
I knew that his real name was Marion....something, but that was all.

TPBM enjoys to watch old westerns.
 
At least back then it was up to actors/actresses and the story if a movie would become a hit not special effects...... :lol:

Should TPBM ever win on lottery he'll buy a Duesenberg.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back