The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. II (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beats the feces out of me (and I aint lookin' in Google).

TPBM is clinically depressed.
 
Well junk mail, filled in for some mates at various times..


TPBM is going to a car show this weekend..
 
You're right, Charles. I am teacher's pet to a couple of my teachers (i.e. English, Law and Living Skills.)

And Marcel, SWMBO means "She Who Must Be Obeyed". Pretty neat, eh?

TPBM obeys their girlfriend/wife.
 
Sometimes..... However, you have to consider (with the wife) whether or
not you wanna sleep on the sofa.....

TPBM could care less about SWMBO....

Charles
 
depending on the municipality.. I used to LOVE the water in the town I lived in, in Texas..growing up. It was sweet. and HEY I like SWMBO!


TPBM has witnessed a 'donkey show'
 
:lol: No I do not I think it shouldn't be celebrated in Australia

TPBM hates trick or treaters
 
Nope I don't. Another marketing holiday. And I intend to be home.

TPBM buys lots of candy for the kids.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back