The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No (beep)....(beep) way....

TPBM is shocked over my (beep) bad (beep) language....
 
To start playing cricket again. Took a year off and missed it badly. Also improving fitness and doing some weights.


TPBM has already completed their new years resolution,.
 
Sorry, already gone deaf from the colorful banter. Flannel mouth that he is! :lol:

TPBM voted for the Star Trek party in his local primary.
 
We havn't had the local primary, yet. But I do plan on voting...

TPBM knows all the words to "Waltzing Matilda"...

Charles
 
No. Here in Texas you are issued a Republican party card at birth and they place it in your casket when you die. The Democratic party button on the voting machine has cobwebs all over it because it's never used here. :)

TPBM couldn't care less about politics.
 
No, I'm one of the 75%.

TPBM hates to paint.

TO
 
Boy, you got that right. Over the years we've tried to make the house
maintenance free with vinyl siding, etc. Of course, there's always the
inside to paint....

TPBM knows all the words to "Waltzing Matilda"...

Charles
 
I'm not afraid of them, just hate them. Mimes as well. Afraid I'd be put in prison for many years if a Mime ever came up to me and started into his/her act.

TPBM thinks Mimes should be neutered so they are unable to spawn Demon Mime Children.
 
Nope and I see the blue letters also Charles!

TPBM thinks the rock back Rush is one of the best bands ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back