The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by BS you mean Bogus Science...yep! And Bigglesworth I thought was a song by Klaatu?

TPBM is a bunny hugger.
 
Sure, in this case BS can stand for that as well.
No Bunny hugging here.

TPBM would like to rent the Playboy mansion for a weekend of Bunny hugging.
 
Absolutely ! Even tho I am almost 74, I am not blind.

TPBM remembers who Klattu was..... (Klattu, Verata Necto)

Charles
 
Yes I was born then, and yes, I was there on USS Essex. If you recall, we
were to provide air support..... which JFK suddenly declined to provide.

TPBM wears socks with sandals....

Charles
 
Nope, I walk on wooden shoes, remember ;)

TPBM likes tulips
 
Oh, I'll give the nice clean response to that last question about two lips.
Nope, they are pretty, but make my eye's water and head stuff up.

TPBM would like to know how to carve wood.
 
yes, make them with my kids. Grabbed a book of 1,000 paper airplanes to make. (like to attach lit matches and fly them off the roof :twisted: )

TPBM watched "The Day The Earth Stood Still" at a Sci-fi marathon in a movie theatre but liked "Them" better.
 
Nope, hardly watch TV, there's only case Natalee Holloway on anyway...

TPBM would like to go to Aruba
Nope Aruba is too pricey I'll opt for Cuba
TPBM has a collection of Hillary pinups
 
Nope, but I would like one of those Hillary Voodoo Dolls. Does it come with a little paper bag to put over her head.

TPBM has had a Voodoo spell put on them? I have and the dang thing worked too!!!!
 
The only thing I'm surprised about is he only has one! Maybe he blew the others up.

TPBM may not vote this year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back