The Person Below Me (TPBM) Pt. III (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sauna and a dip in a winter lake or snow.....you feel alive! :lol:

TPBM has all their books left from school days....
 
No..... I have flown in a B-17 many times, in the radioman's slot, tho....
We called them PB-1's

TPBM did something stupid, yesterday.....

Charles
 
Not really. Could have been more productive perhaps.

TPBM did something brilliant yesterday.
 
Yes I have on several ocasions. The first time I went to Check Point Charlie was when I was crossing back into West Berlin from East Berlin. In my old passport I have the stamp from Check Point Charlie in it. The last time I went to it was earlier this year when I was in Berlin for New Years.

TPBM is coming down with the flu.
 
Nope, but I do get three months holiday after I finish high school before I go back in February 2008.

TPBM played sport when they were at school.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back